Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We Did It!!

We've officially moved into our new house! We are so happy, but sooo tired. Last week it didn't look like it was going to happen for another couple of weeks and then Thursday we get the call that we're closing Friday. Just a little late notice... lol.

Thankfully, our wonderful students at FBC and our amazing family volunteered to come help us unload the storage units and move everything to the new place. It only took them 2 and a half hours and there was a LOT of stuff. They rock!

Thinks are pretty well set up now. And I am slowly unpacking boxes and putting it away as I go. Its like Christmas morning, finding all this stuff I haven't seen in 2 years. And, it makes it easy to get rid of stuff I don't need since my attachment to it has long been broken.

So, all that to say, it was an amazing memorial day weekend. And I've never been so happy to unpack in my life. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment