Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Great Savings At Publix!!


(i apologize for the iphone photo, i couldn't find my camera fast enough... lol)

So, I had a super shopping day today at Publix. I went in just to stock up on some BOGOs. Thought I would share what I purchased and the coupons in case you were interested.

The best deal to me right now is on sunscreen! There is a coupon for $2.00 off Coppertone sunscreen (at coupons.com) and there is a $2.00 off coupon in the Publix green saver... Looks like this:



So when you combine the two $2 coupons, you get a savings of $4! YAY! For Floridians, that is a super deal on sunscreen because it is sooo expensive.

Anyway, the Coppertone spray sunscreen is $8.99 at Publix so I got it for $4.99. You can only by 1 per trip per customer, so you will have to go back several times to stock up. This coupon runs through June 11, 2010.


The other deals I found were the BOGOs and tomorrow is the last day for these.

1. Lysol Wipes
Coupon for $1.00 off 2 in the paper (Smart Saver 5/23/10)
Total: $4.49 for 2

2. A-1 Steak Sauce
Coupon at this site (http://tinyurl.com/3ypmxc9) for $1.00 off of 1 (so use two coupons)**
Total: $2.29 for 2

3. Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
Coupon for $1 off 1 in the paper (Smart Saver 5/23) ((You can use 2 coupons for this but I only had 1))
Total: $1.49 for 2 ((WITH 2 coupons $0.49 for 2!!!))

4. Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant
$3.00 off 2 coupon at coupons.com (I printed 2)
Total: $0.99 for 2, I bought 4 so $1.99 for 4 (these are usually $3.99 each!!)

5. Hefty Onezip Quart Bags
$1.00 off 2 coupon at coupons.com
Total: $1.29 for 2

6. Hefty Onezip Gallon Freezer Bags
$1.00 off 2 coupon at coupons.com
Total: $1.29 for 2



**There are also a bunch of other coupons you can print at this site. So just select how many of each one you want, and have at it!


Hope this is helpful to you!! It made me very happy as I was checking out. I might even go buy some more of this stuff later just to stock up. Some deals are just hard to pass up.

britt

No comments:

Post a Comment