Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer's Here!!

My poor, poor neglected blog. Its been a crazy week in the Cranor household, so I haven't gotten a chance to sit at the computer for more than about 3 minutes. :) So, I have a lot of catching up to do!

I am so excited for summer's arrival. It is a very busy time around the student ministry, so it often means Josh and I are going 90 miles a minute in separate directions, but, I LOVE summer time. What's not to love - beach, cookouts, lots of daylight. Amazing! (with the exception of the 107 degree days) Humidity - you may leave now.

It is fun realizing all the long lost benefits of home-ownership. Josh gets to mow the lawn every week now. I know he has missed that beloved chore. Bahia grass sure does grow quickly. Anyway, it was super hot this particular Saturday and we decided a fun cool down was in order. So, another benefit of home-ownership: playing in the sprinklers.



You can't tell Madi was having fun at all. Not at all. She looks completely bored.



Just don't get too close to the sprinkler... lol.



Anyway, it was a nice, fun way to cool off.

How do you spend time outdoors with your family and still beat the heat? We could use all the ideas you've got. Madi loves to play outside, but we only last about 20 minutes before we retreat to the AC.

Hooray for summer!
britt

No comments:

Post a Comment