Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thank You Cards

I love mail. I can't wait to check the mail box each day. Most of the time all I get are bills (booo!) but every once and a while I get a card or a letter. In this day and age of email, texting, facebook, and cellphones, sending postal mail has become almost obsolete. So, here's my challenge. Think of a couple of people who you love and that mean a lot to you and write them a thank you card. Thank them for being there for you, for putting up with you, and for inspiring you. And don't just email them. Send it through the mail!

To help you do that, I have designed some adorable (I think) thank you cards. So, download them below, print, and get busy! You can embellish them however you'd like - round the corners, add some color, or just cut it out how they are and send it!

Floral Thank You Cards


Let me know what you think!
~bc

2 comments: