Today I have been thinking about how blessed I am. So many times I feel down and forget to be thankful, but today, I recognize how blessed I am and how awesome my life is.
1) My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
2) My incredible husband. He works so hard to take care of our family. And when I am tired and overworked, he washes dishes, does laundry, and vacuums. Now THAT is my kind of man. :)
3) My beautiful daughter, Madi. She is the light of our lives and brings us joy every day. There is nothing better than an unprompted I love you.
4) My awesome family and my incredible friends. Life wouldn't be nearly as full and joyful without them.
5) A fantastic church home and church family. It is a beautiful thing to know that I can fellowship with other believers every week.
6) A wonderful home to call our own. With our life the past couple of years, this has become such as special thing. I won't take it for granted ever.
There are so many more things I could list, but these are definitely my tops. I just wanted to take a few minutes and share how awesome my life is. Regardless of how little money we might have, how busy life gets, or how my husband/child may drive me crazy (haha), my life is so full and God is so good.
I hope you can say the same!