Sunday, February 20, 2011

{the baby} only 242 days to go!

We are still a little bit shocked to realize that we are actually going to have a baby in a few short months... but now all the fun stuff begins. We are guessing the sex of the baby, picking out our initial choices for names and deciding how to rearrange the house to turn one of the extra bedrooms into a nursery.

I am feeling great right now. The morning sickness hasn't hit hard yet, just a little nausea. I am extremely tired, but I am working full time right now, so that is understandable.

I am super excited about this little baby growing inside of me and saw some diapers on sale, so I decided why not go ahead and stock up! I also saw a cute maternity top at Target and went ahead and got that too! I know, somebody stop me, I am way ahead of myself... lol. But after waiting for almost a year for this baby, I am so thrilled God has blessed our family in this way. The hard part now is praying and trusting that He loves our baby even more than we do. So, I am trying not to give into the temptation to worry and fret about the baby's development and progress. After all, there is still a good 8 more months!

So, I am going to leave you with this funny cartoon.... this was definitely me. I actually only took the test 4 times this pregnancy... I think it was close to 6 last time.

Enjoy... I'm off to drink lots of water, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, and exercise safely!

-bc

pregnancy cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment