Thursday, September 15, 2011

Capturing Memories

Almost four years ago, a friend of mine began taking pictures professionally and I asked her to take some of my then 1 month old little girl.  

Kellie Day Photography


She did more than I ever expected or imagined and has continued to do so ever since. 

Recently, my friend Kellie (and team) took pictures of our family and then some of my expecting self, and they turned out so beautiful that I just needed to brag about her a little bit.  Kellie and her husband Clint are the incredibly talented photographers behind Kellie Day Photography, and recently, Brittany (Kellie's twin sister) has joined them.  Together they take some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen.  

Here is a little collage of a few from our most recent photo session.  (Yes, my precious little girl has grown up a lot from that little cutie in the photo above.) 

Kellie Day Photography


Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have Kellie, Clint, and Brittany in my life.  Their ability to capture precious moments in our life and preserve them with such artistry and beauty means the world to me.  If you ever need someone to take pictures for you, there is no one I could recommend any higher.  They are gracious, kind, and beyond talented.  

Thank you Kellie and Kellie Day Photography for being a part of my family!

I love you all,
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment