Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, after two weeks of vacation, I am glad to be home again.  Except for the full suitcase of laundry that is still staring at me in the face.  I hope you have been enjoying your summer.  We enjoyed a few days at the beach with family and then joined the students at camp in Miami for the following week.  Sure, we came home exhausted but seeing our high school students minister to kids was well worth it.  

Now, just to prepare you, before I left I downloaded 1400 pics off my camera and managed to take a couple hundred more on vacation.  Don't worry too much - I will not be uploading all of them... but be prepared to see some soon! 

And, if you hear the sound of someone hyperventilating, its probably me thinking about all I need to do to get ready for the baby coming in oh, 12 weeks!! Seeing as how I have done absolutely nothing still... well... thus the quick, unsteady breaths.  

Can't wait to share some posts with you this week!

Much love, 
bc

No comments:

Post a Comment