Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tasty Thursday - Turkey Burgers

I have tried many recipes for turkey burgers because they are hard to get just right. Often they turn out bland, dry, or both. BUT this recipe I found tastes delicious! The burgers are flavorful and so moist. And I wanted to share it with you! :)

Ingredients:

(this is for one turkey burger, for more you will have to increase the recipe)

6 oz lean ground turkey breast
1 1/2 tbsp sourdough bread crumbs (or regular if you can't find sourdough)
3 tbsp low-fat buttermilk
2 1/4 tsp green onions, minced
2 1/4 tsp parsley, chopped
1/4 tsp dijon mustard
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
black pepper to taste

Directions:

Preheat grill or broiler.

Combine all ingredients to form patty.

Grill until cooked thoroughly. (about 7 to 10 minutes per side)

Serve on a whole wheat bun or just on a plate with some cheese on top. :)


I hope you love it! I think I'm going to make these for dinner!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment